Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Status Update and Music Torture

So, I'm about halfway done with writing my stuff for Babies at the Boarder. Once I'm done with that I will be getting back to writing all my stories on a more regular schedule. I wanted to work on my stories concurrently, but there's a deadline for BatB which I must meet, so it's my priority until done.

In the mean time, youtube is putting me through tearjerker hell with it's song recommendations, so I thought I'd share the pain.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.